Reading Glasses: RedwingRGILBRETREDWIN
by I Like Birds
Incredibly wearable, highly collectable, covering the gamut from sober (yet funky) to wild (and still funky), in a range of colours and finishes to suit all complexions. Our readers are packed full of features not found on “less than premium” frames: A fully recyclable quality box; optician quality scratch-resistant aspheric lenses, offering clearer vision and a thinner, more flattering finish; Spring loaded arms for durability; A matching neoprene case; All conforming to British Standards. And they're very, very cool. Thanks for looking at the birdy!
- Contemporary solid two tone matt finish with redwing bird detail in white. Contrasting matt finish inside
- Frame Width 13.9cm. Lens Width 5 cm, lens height 3.7 cm. Bridge Width 1.7 cm. Arm Length 14 cm
- Optician quality scratch resistant aspheric lenses offering clearer vision and thinner more flattering lenses
- Available in strengths +1.00, +1.50, +2.00, +2.50, +3.00, +3.50. Spring hinges for extra durability
- Supplied with a branded matching neoprene case and quality recyclable gift box
Be sure to select the correct strength on Opticaid.net!